Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

3-5-2 would be ridiculous with the personnel we have, 4-3-3 is the answer. We could absolutely devastate teams with that, assuming that say, Barkley plays with two more defensively minded players like Witsel and Carvalho. Deulofeu would be running wild up top like a coked up Jack Russell.

The key word was quality CBs, having loads isnt enough.

The young lads need another season or 2 IMO.

Well,could be a different story if we got 2 CBs?

Bid for Koulibaly and rugani who are opposite types so perhaps its something hes looking at?

3-5-2 would be ridiculous with the personnel we have, 4-3-3 is the answer. We could absolutely devastate teams with that, assuming that say, Barkley plays with two more defensively minded players like Witsel and Carvalho. Deulofeu would be running wild up top like a coked up Jack Russell.

Not sure i fancy baines and coleman stopping crosses after the last 2 seasons....hope they can improve massively or else we will concede loads.

2 midfielders and a centre half i'm hearing, no striker unless Chelsea up the offer, we will buy before we sell him though i'm told

more news when i hear it lids

coyb's

Well,could be a different story if we got 2 CBs?

Bid for Koulibaly and rugani who are opposite types so perhaps its something hes looking at?

If you're playing three at the back you need five centre halves. We're selling Stomes which means we would need another three who are ready to slot into the squad.

I don't think you know what facetious means...

What a shitty response.....

All this transfer foreplay is bringing us all to the edge, I still think we're waiting for 01 of Aug to announce in line with the sky money, contracts ending rumours etc.
This weekend is like the transfer stag night, live your final dreams before hitting reality and we commit to new players (and lose all our cash).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back