Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we cannot even attract a player from a side that was relegated...must say I am NOW becoming a tad worried...if no incomings by Friday then a "tad" becomes worried and if still nothing in a fortnight then the word "very" creeps into the vocabulary...the team currently is very average and whomever controls the transfers/pursestrings, yes Stevie I'm speaking to you, better get cracking here...the euphoria when Ronny was appointed is slowly turning nasty and will escalate very quickly the closer we get to the Spurs match with no incomings; heaven forbid Stones goes without any strengthening...can we please get a move on here...I don't want to officially become "worried"...

From apparently have the best squad we've had in years....we now look like we need major surgery on this team. Football hey
The team is better than 11th place with a better manager in charge.

The issue is there are 10 places then to make up that keep improving. To what extent is the team better than those other 10? For example West ham 2 years ago (first 11th place) we were far better than them. Now with bilic payet and other additions are they better than us now? Which locks 7th place down as spurs and the like are better.

Think this is where the surgery comes into it. Rather than us thinking the squad is better than what it is, the squad needs to be better than several other teams who have improved over 2 years and made it more difficult to surpass them. Even stoke have added decent players to improve them. They might not be knocking on the top 4 but generally they are picking enough points up over the season to increase the threshold we need to overtake.

We've got a 32 year old keeper from the championship as our only signing and people still think there's not a problem.

Game against Spurs in two weeks. Missed opportunity and typical Everton.

Its absolutely clear we need some quality players and quick, the question is how many....just hope we havent been sold the hugest of all kippers by Moshiri

I,'ll say it.
The summer transfer window has been negligent and unacceptable thus far by the club with a new season kicking off very soon.

We need to judge the club by it,s actions and not peoples expectations

Thus far....it,s been a disaster in the transfer window in terms of getting new quality players in for the start of the new season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back