Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure i fancy baines and coleman stopping crosses after the last 2 seasons....hope they can improve massively or else we will concede loads.
Both not great at defending in all honesty. Coleman has improved but you are right, unless we stop crosses we will get slaughtered continuously

Why judge a team and a new regime on a few pre-season games that are simply about fitness after the lay-off?

RK and SW will be up to the mark next week. RK has already said so.....why not just for once stop thinking we know everything that's going on and listen to those who do.

If you lot were in charge of transfers we would sign overpriced flavor of the months for rich long-term deals that we could never offload. But we WOULD have them for these crucial weeks in preseason!!!

I,'ll say it.
The summer transfer window has been negligent and unacceptable thus far by the club with a new season kicking off very soon.

We need to judge the club by it,s actions and not peoples expectations

Thus far....it,s been a disaster in the transfer window in terms of getting new quality players in for the start of the new season.
We'll get players in before the start of the season. It's nice to get them in early but it's more important to get the right players.

It's going to take a few transfer windows to get rid of the crap and bring in the players Koeman wants. Of course it would be nice going into the Tottenham game with some new ace players but it was always going to be a task buying off the top shelf as honestly, we're mediocre in every aspect. Patience is key here

This is the thing alright even defeats in friendlies will have nerves going even more as silly as it is.

I will hold my judgement until the close of the window. That said, a continuation of what has come to pass so far this summer coupled with the possible sale of Stones and a poor start to the season would result in much of the gloss being taken off Moshiri/Koeman before they have even started. Now that would be a huge, huge shame but such is the nature of football today.

It's going to be difficult getting signings in before kick off. Things are building towards a culmination in the last week of the window that is my gut feeling. Our targets will be content to stay put and see where they are in a few weeks.

Not judging anything on pre season results. Plain to see we need 5-7 players but it didn't take friendlies to show that.

Very confident things will improve under Koeman. We have to challenge for EL at the least this season though. The consequences of a 3rd successive poor season on our standing and appeal are too grim to consider given our current difficulties in getting deals done.

I dont know who is to blame, but it is now becoming a massive problem leaving all our business so close to the season. It is always important to make a good start to the season and I find it hard to believe Koeman will have the players he wants fit and settled in time.

New owners but same old [Poor language removed],leaving things to the wire again,looks like fat head bill's still in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back