Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just off the phone.

The problem is, my source said 4 In before we play the Spanish team.

I thought he meant Real Betis hence me saying 4 In by yesterday.

Hes just clarified.

4 In
2 Out
By Friday

Just off the phone.

The problem is, my source said 4 In before we play the Spanish team.

I thought he meant Real Betis hence me saying 4 In by yesterday.

Hes just clarified.

4 In
2 Out
By Friday

freeman-sigh-off-ii-o.gif

...I think I'm a moderate on here but surely we need to get things moving very soon. We've apparently bid big bucks for a number of high-profile players but not one is here. The team performance is poor so there is a dependency on signings, I don't think it's unreasonable to be seeing something other than words.

Not one Everton fan could honestly hold their hand up and say pre-season has gone as they expected.

You'd be lying to yourself

Has it gone as I expected? No.

Am I worried? No.

I'm a realist, and I think a lot of blues need to reassess their expectations for this season. Martinez did more damage to the squad than people realise - that will take time to repair. The signings will come, when they come makes no difference whatsover to how the season will unfold. If we make top 8 this season, that will be a job well done. Then we cam kick on in 2017/18. This is a long term project, not a quick fix. That's the way I see it anyway.

I'm surprised one of those clocks tracking how long since our last first team signing hasn't appeared again yet :D

Now those were dark times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back