Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 1 month left. We might need at least 7 players. A number 1 keeper. Possibly 2 center backs if selling stones. 2 in midfield and 2 up front if we selling rom. Crazy when u think of it. Niasse mcgeady kone and clev need to be shipped. Anywhere. We need to get a player in before we sell one. Have the money now so no excuses on that. Better get busy blues.

So 1 month left. We might need at least 7 players. A number 1 keeper. Possibly 2 center backs if selling stones. 2 in midfield and 2 up front if we selling rom. Crazy when u think of it. Niasse mcgeady kone and clev need to be shipped. Anywhere. We need to get a player in before we sell one. Have the money now so no excuses on that. Better get busy blues.

Strange to think we had such high hopes start of last year with this squad. Martinez didn't do us any favours in building this squad for sure.

I like ashley williams but for his age and price hes not what we need. Hes not great in the air. We need a big beasty man mountain at cb, a distin of 4 years ago who has pace and power

I like ashley williams but for his age and price hes not what we need. Hes not great in the air. We need a big beasty man mountain at cb, a distin of 4 years ago who has pace and power

Vardy was out jumping him on headers in the England-Wales game and he looked pretty rattled.

I meant off the pitch.

If someone had told me it was the end of July and our transfer business consisted of a Championship reserve goalie I would have laughed in your grid.

I bet it's not how Koeman pictured it either.

I do wish people would stop saying that. He was loaned out because Fulham wanted him off the wage bill. He played 18 premie league games for the team that finished 6th.

Still want more players and a better goalie like. But people should stop that silliness.

Just putting this out there, age is just a number. If you want success in the next few years then don't worry about age when buying a player. I'd rather buy a player who's brilliant now at 30 then buy a 21 year old who you have to develop for 4 years. Might just be me however I'm right.

I do wish people would stop saying that. He was loaned out because Fulham wanted him off the wage bill. He played 18 premie league games for the team that finished 6th.

Still want more players and a better goalie like. But people should stop that silliness.
He got dropped for David Stockdale!!

One of the bigger mysteries in life for me is how he got a reputation as a good 'keeper, without actually ever being a good 'keeper.

To be fair to him he seemed decent at Stoke before his last season where it all seemed to go tits up. No idea why.

My issue is that he's been poor for 2 consecutive years so no idea why it would change if we got him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back