Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will sell Lukaku and Stones on the last week of the window and not even replace them - all money will go to a new stadium in Runcorn!

Everton aren't we?

That sounds a bit like Arsenal not spending on players until the Emirates was paid for. Now...is there anyone at Everton who was pretty close to goings on at Arsenal at that time....................

I'm surprised one of those clocks tracking how long since our last first team signing hasn't appeared again yet :D

Now those were dark times
Ah, memories.

wpid-article-1314976487827-0daedf1a00000578-358876_636x300.jpg

That sounds a bit like Arsenal not spending on players until the Emirates was paid for. Now...is there anyone at Everton who was pretty close to goings on at Arsenal at that time....................

Worrying I know but let's give them a chance and see where we are at on the 1st September.
Either lording them for all the new quality signings or calling for the Stones and Lukaku money going the same way as the Arteta money.

Mata just had a good game, scored a good goal. And Mourinho said after the match that any player who wasn't in his plans wouldn't get a single minute in pre season.

How we feeling about Ashley Williams' rumours? He was ridiculous against us last season, getting in the way of a million shots. I think he would be a solid addition. Very reliable and a leader.

I think we should go for him whether we sell Stones or not. He is everything you said. Well worth a cheeky £20m bid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back