Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing happens with all players linked with other clubs - how many times have we heard that on here "the fans don't rate him, better off without"? You could argue the same is happening over Stones - some saying he's not that good etc.....
I agree, I'm just saying.

I like him, doesn't fit the age profile at which I like us signing players but he is a leader and I think this is something we sorely miss, as well as being a very reliable defender. 3 year contract is great business for £10m. Would come in straight as captain for me.

Hope this doesn't mean we drop our interest in KK or indeed, Kara Mbodj or Lamine Kone, we need 2 signings there IMO if Stones goes.

I can't be bothered anymore. When / if anything happens I might get excited about this season but right now I'm not.

Funny that. Every Swansea (or Welsh national side) fan I know pretty much worships the ground he walks on
I'm Welsh and he was great for Wales in the Euros. The Swansea fans I work with say that he's 32 next month and last season was his worst for them in terms of consistency- they question if he's reached his peak and on the way down. I don't have an oppinion as I only really watch him for Wales.

I like him, doesn't fit the age profile at which I like us signing players but he is a leader and I think this is something we sorely miss, as well as being a very reliable defender. 3 year contract is great business for £10m. Would come in straight as captain for me.

Hope this doesn't mean we drop our interest in KK or indeed, Kara Mbodj or Lamine Kone, we need 2 signings there IMO if Stones goes.
TBF..... we all moaned about Barry when we got him.

I'm Welsh and he was great for Wales in the Euros. The Swansea fans I work with say that he's 32 next month and last season was his worst for them in terms of consistency- they question if he's reached his peak and on the way down. I don't have an oppinion as I only really watch him for Wales.
didn't he lead the league in a hatful of defensive categories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back