Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think everyone needs to take a deep breath. We're making progress with our major targets and we've got a month of the window left.

Koeman has identified those who will not play a part in the 1st team squad, he has Walsh working on deals and we can fund any purchase we can make.

Still confident of 4 major signings and additions to take us to 8 in with 3 or 4 fringe/not required leaving.

How dare you build up hopes in here.
I was really enjoying the heads going off in here this evening.

Btw I totally agree with you people do need to realise there is still a month of transfer window left and if it takes until deadline day to get our preferred targets so be it.

Have a feeling the last few days of the window will be busier with outs than ins.

Understand the "outs" Esk has mentioned are McCarthy, Kone, Niasse, Oviedo and Stones.
LOL

tumblr_mh03jdutfX1s39sjgo1_400.gif

Think everyone needs to take a deep breath. We're making progress with our major targets and we've got a month of the window left.

Koeman has identified those who will not play a part in the 1st team squad, he has Walsh working on deals and we can fund any purchase we can make.

Still confident of 4 major signings and additions to take us to 8 in with 3 or 4 fringe/not required leaving.
I agree, we need to be patient and just believe in the manager and DOF
I guess if we haven't made any major signings going into the week leading up to the Spurs game people will become anxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back