Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Koeman started at Southampton, Didnt he have to do a complete rebuild ?? They were a side relatively new to the prem and they had no issues getting players in. Ok not of the quality that would win a title but improved them....a few very decent ones too. This rebuild happened every season and they improved every time...even after selling half theyre team to Liverhampton.
Yes we may loose out on the top 4 type players, may even miss out on some top 6 types too....
Im sure as kecks is eggs we will be stronger after this window closes than before it opened.
Koeman would not have arrived here under the banner of "New project"...especially if that project had the name " Project relegation".
For all you / us head wobblers, wait till the close of play before judging Mosh and Evertons new management..

When Koeman started at Southampton, Didnt he have to do a complete rebuild ?? They were a side relatively new to the prem and they had no issues getting players in. Ok not of the quality that would win a title but improved them....a few very decent ones too. This rebuild happened every season and they improved every time...even after selling half theyre team to Liverhampton.
Yes we may loose out on the top 4 type players, may even miss out on some top 6 types too....
Im sure as kecks is eggs we will be stronger after this window closes than before it opened.
Koeman would not have arrived here under the banner of "New project"...especially if that project had the name " Project relegation".
For all you / us head wobblers, wait till the close of play before judging Mosh and Evertons new management..
No one is seriously judging our management pal. Some are more frustrated than others and some are just idiotic wums.

No one is seriously judging our management pal. Some are more frustrated than others and some are just idiotic wums.
Dunno mate, Read back a few pages...People are suggesting that in order for us to buy...we actually NEED to sell. We need to sell to keep us from being penalised by the FFP body, NOT bacause Moshiri is asset stripping.
I get your point this was aimed at the WUMz....not the fraustrated !!! I get that one..... I'm FRUSTRATED !!!, Impatient and anxious but I believe this new Everton will be a power....just not this season. We have to crawl before we can walk...we were lucky with 11th last season....don't ever want to see us that easy to play against ever again...if it takes some older experienced dogs ( as well as a smattering of class) to get us back to top 8...so be it. Then we can spunk millions on top 4/6 players next season.

Dunno mate, Read back a few pages...People are suggesting that in order for us to buy...we actually NEED to sell. We need to sell to keep us from being penalised by the FFP body, NOT bacause Moshiri is asset stripping.
I get your point this was aimed at the WUMz....not the fraustrated !!! I get that one..... I'm FRUSTRATED !!!, Impatient and anxious but I believe this new Everton will be a power....just not this season. We have to crawl before we can walk...we were lucky with 11th last season....don't ever want to see us that easy to play against ever again...if it takes some older experienced dogs ( as well as a smattering of class) to get us back to top 8...so be it. Then we can spunk millions on top 4/6 players next season.
I think 90% of fans are a bit frustrated but if anyone is seriously criticising Koeman/Walsh/Moshiri they should take a look at the mirror and wobble their head a bit. Chico would probs say something like ,,,"effing virgins"

LOOOOL what? If that's true then I'm even more baffled, why have those two been sent on a two-day training camp in Germany? The state of us

not sure about Contract Dave, but for Walsh as DoF it makes more sense for him to be around the first-team. Transfers aren't his only duty and part of his remit will be co-ordinating with RK and co. about the style of the play etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back