Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hearing through the grapevine Bony is heading our way with armfuls of cash with Game of Stones going the other way
I'd be happy with 35m plus Bony. He's a 20m player easily. Can't see it though.

If we could essentially get Bony, and two other instant first eleven players (35m buys Witsel and a real good goalkeeper), in exchange for Stones, it'd be very good business.

I assume we'll just sell Stones for a shade off 50m, then sign nobody until the last week of the window, having lost our first few games.

This thread this week is going to explode ... Hope people realise that fans read these in the hope of learning of a player or players coming in so please please stop posting made up rumours ...

It's an internet forum. Nobody knows anything for certain and nobody has a clue until you see them holding the scarf up in front of Goodison.

If the aim of selling Stones is to improve our wage increase ceiling, can't see how putting Bony into the mix and reducing the cash helps very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back