Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear we are in for Conor Washington from QPR, thoughts? Would be an excellent choice for 3/4th choice striker in my opinion, never stops running the channels and has a great eye for goal.

If Chelsea want Lukaku I'd slap a 70m fee on his head.

55m for Stones.

I'd happily let them both go if those bids are made and paid in cash, no instalments or clauses.

125m. Mr Moshiri can round it up to 175m for us if he's feeling generous and Koeman can get 5 or 6 absolutely top-end first XI players in and another couple of real promising youngsters to boost the squad.
Have you been asleep during this window and missed us trying, and thus far not succeeding, to sign 3-4 class ~25-30M players?

Just because you have money doesn't mean that it will (or even can) be spent wisely. I understand selling Stones - it makes sense for FFP and there are other defenders that can reasonably replace him. Rom is another story. The strikers we would want will very likely insist on European Football (though why someone would be so excited to go to Krasnodar in December is questionable....).

Yes wages and the premier league are a draw, but for the level of players we want to attract that may not always be enough.

According to SSN we've paid Coventry compensation for a youngster named Sambou? And we've signed another youth(?) from somewhere else(QPR?).
Have I missed something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back