Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Chelsea want Lukaku I'd slap a 70m fee on his head.

55m for Stones.

I'd happily let them both go if those bids are made and paid in cash, no instalments or clauses.

125m. Mr Moshiri can round it up to 175m for us if he's feeling generous and Koeman can get 5 or 6 absolutely top-end first XI players in and another couple of real promising youngsters to boost the squad.

real life doesn't work like that

55m for Stones.

I'd happily let them both go if those bids are made and paid in cash, no instalments or clauses.

125m. Mr Moshiri can round it up to 175m for us if he's feeling generous and Koeman can get 5 or 6 absolutely top-end first XI players in and another couple of real promising youngsters to boost the squad.

one flaw, where on earth are we going to attract a striker the calibre of lukaku from? Stones is fine to replace because he's still mainly potential and defenders can be found anywhere. But top class strikers? Most of them are at CL clubs, they're not going to come down to our level regardless of the amounts of money we throw around.

He fires us into the champions league this summer, he'll probably want to stay anyway, but then we could sell him for that kind of fee, if not more, with a whole years worth of scouting a possible replacement or two. I sincerely doubt we've been scouting a replacement of his calibre this summer, we've got enough positions that need filling as it is. It's too late.

55m for Stones.

Great in theory, but we are struggling to attract players here with the transfer kitty we already have. Sell 2 of our top players and who do you think would could attract then? Players want to join a club that shows ambition and one aiming to win trophies, not a club that sells its best players.

55m for Stones.

You do come out with some rubbish.

Let's demand that clubs screw themselves over through FFP by demanding an up front fee, when pretty much every transfer is paid in instalments.

That will work.

giphy.gif

I think the stones / Lukaku uncertainty is not not helping us ... If Lukaku is staying surely he can persuade witsel to come ... Stones is going so let's just get it done and sign his replacements ... Things will start to happen then !

seeing moyes talking about felli and januzaj(however its spelt), imo felli had his time here but what about adnan?
He's young and technically decent, for the right price a ready made ossie replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back