Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Esk surely you can see how people would think this is just the same old Everton?, I mean we haven't done anything this window and then our first signing could be a LOAN?, hardly spells ambition to the masses who don't have you to tell them little bits of info, it is starting to get a little worrying

Hes left footed at least.

Is he still just 21? Feels like he's been around forever. IF this in fact a real thing, we need left-sided forwards to fill out the squad. And the kid is still just that--a kid. As long as he's not being relied upon (which he surely wouldn't be), I guess I don't have a problem with it.

On that note, we probably shouldn't get too worked up about the ORDER in which these players come in. We've all said that this is the week--now that Koeman has had a chance to evaluate what he's got--for movement both in and out of the club. This may well end up being a single piece of a much larger churn and turnover of the roster. I frankly expect there to be transacations up until the transfer deadline. Lots of Martinez to remove from the team.

Welcome to 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.....Bill...take that Mosh mask off signing man and admit he doesn't exist!

CYHYQUPWwAEVMnq.jpg

Esk do you mind me asking at what stage you get info up to i.e. will you know if a player has a medical etc. or are you just aware of interest. I'm wondering if we are even close to getting a player signed?

I tend to get very early information. Others are much better at medicals/appearance at FF etc.

We are expecting to bring 3 or 4 in this week and I'm confident we will bring in 8 before the window closes.

I could probably find a reason to see the good in most players linked with us but I don't rate Januzaj at all - predominantly as he is another relative lightweight and his career has stalled badly.

We have / have had too many physically unimposing players in a league where physicality (unfortunately for the purists) does have a bearing.

We need taller, dynamic, athletic players.

When Januzaj was at Dortmund on loan Tuchel had a pop at his attitude, and desire, the loan was cut short, and he went back to UTD.

I tend to get very early information. Others are much better at medicals/appearance at FF etc.

We are expecting to bring 3 or 4 in this week and I'm confident we will bring in 8 before the window closes.
8 new players? That's a massive overhaul and IMO it's too late to make this type of revolution. They won't gel till Christmas.

With respect mate, and I know you are a good blue, but that an entirely wrong assessment.
from the outside we still look like a club that is happy to accept second best, no wonder half decent players are reluctant to commit to us, I would rather us be told that in fact we don't have much money, and everything will indeed be the same. I will still go and watch them irrespective of money, league position etc. Moshiri is begining to look like a Persian Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back