Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The softly softly approach by Everton is very sensible. I have been impressed by their performance thus far in this window.
My final assessment of course cannot be made til the window closes, but as an interim grade, I give an A

from the outside we still look like a club that is happy to accept second best, no wonder half decent players are reluctant to commit to us, I would rather us be told that in fact we don't have much money, and everything will indeed be the same. I will still go and watch them irrespective of money, league position etc. Moshiri is begining to look like a Persian Bill Kenwright

Goodness me. Have a word with yourself.

Januzaj could come good just dont know if its worth him coming here on loan, is he really going to get in the starting 11? Better to go to Sunderland and get more minutes.

from the outside we still look like a club that is happy to accept second best, no wonder half decent players are reluctant to commit to us, I would rather us be told that in fact we don't have much money, and everything will indeed be the same. I will still go and watch them irrespective of money, league position etc. Moshiri is begining to look like a Persian Bill Kenwright

Your chatting utter utter utter garbage. This annoys me totally!

Januzaj could come good just dont know if its worth him coming here on loan, is he really going to get in the starting 11? Better to go to Sunderland and get more minutes.

If we brought him in and got rid of McGeady, Kone, Niasse etc he'd get plenty of minutes.

I'm unsure on him but one thing's certain - he's got something to prove and a loan with option to buy gives him something to work for.

You do remember how good Moyes was at coaching forwards ?.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back