Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see thats stretching it a little, we might take a few punts and a few loans to get by the FFP rules.

Esk said six of the below seven.

Witsel, Gueye, Carvalho, Williams, Januzaj, Mata & Koulibaly.

Then a 'keeper and striker.

I'm calling no chance on that specifically - and indeed no chance on eight proper signings similar to the above period. As said by jal, loans are a cop out and given this "new era" nonsense (which is what it is so far), I'm not prepared to include them.

Esk said six of the below seven.

Witsel, Gueye, Carvalho, Williams, Januzaj, Mata & Koulibaly.

Then a 'keeper and striker.

I'm calling no chance on that specifically - and indeed no chance on eight proper signings similar to the above period. As said by jal, loans are a cop out and given this "new era" nonsense (which is what it is so far), I'm not prepared to include them.

Im basing my bet on the fact that I think we will sell Lukaku and Stones.

Im basing my bet on the fact that I think we will sell Lukaku and Stones.

I'd be stunned if we sold Lukaku for anything less than £75m. It would have to be a truly stupid bid like that for us to entertain the impact it'd have on our status in the game and on the fans.

Although as a fan, if we got £75m for Lukaku, I'd be absolutely delighted... I don't think many join me in that view, especially if we haven't brought in his replacement before we sell him.

I'd be stunned if we sold Lukaku for anything less than £75m. It would have to be a truly stupid bid like that for us to entertain the impact it'd have on our status in the game and on the fans.

Although as a fan, if we got £75m for Lukaku, I'd be absolutely delighted... I don't think many join me in that view, especially if we haven't brought in his replacement before we sell him.

We wont get 75m, we will sell for 65m, that was the price we told his Agent we would sell for before the Euros, we cant add 10m for somebody stinking out the Euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back