Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't believe nobody's going for Fabian Schär - would probably cost very little - also given that in the prem market 32 year-olds are going for £10m+ the Budesliga market is so much more reasonable (Timo Horn too) would be wise as Schar is 24

Still can't believe nobody's going for Fabian Schär - would probably cost very little - also given that in the prem market 32 year-olds are going for £10m+ the Budesliga market is so much more reasonable (Timo Horn too) would be wise as Schar is 24

Arsenal might be, been a long-time target.

Arsenal might be, been a long-time target.
Fair point but everybody is a long-term target for Arsenal it seems. Wenger is becoming dithering David Moyes. They then turn round and point to the fact they almost nearly prepared a bid/trial for them when said player turns out to be ace. We should step in and do what all other teams do to Arsenal. It's getting done to us enough atm. Just rate the fella too, reads the game well - is very good in the air which we lack big time and isn't slow imho

I'm more ITK than The Esk, Davo, WRD1878 and Moleyo put together lar.

Lad I also kindly ask you to quit Wumming. That account is not mine - really, it isn't. I don't even remember my old account's bloody password, I just read it now. I may make an account in the future but as of now I don't possess one. Yes my name and this poster's are similar but not one and the same.

Anyway back on topic. This is the transfer thread. Not the WUM thread.
lollollollol

Lad you don't even know what a girl's fanny smells like yet.

That forum has gone to the dogs.

"HOWDY PARDNER, THAT'S SO RAD MAN, SOCCER'S SO COOL BRO"

Back in December I called for Coco the Clown to be sacked, and I got more stick than the electrostatic forces at work on Mrs. Connor's foof.

I only read it now.

My last post was several days ago lar.

"Only reading now" and your last post was 3 days ago mate... Come off it.

Big fan of the vaulting Jacob, please continue.

We've clearly informed @Neiziro that we aren't buying his bollocks. A month ago he tried to claim it wasn't even him over there.

I'll leave it be for now, but I've got the key to the vaults in my pocket.

No need to be telling porkies.

ahem. There's a better one out there we explicitly says we caught him in a web of lying about it not being him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back