Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of sounds in the national press that Lukaku is close to being sold to Chelsea. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...re-romelu-lukaku-deal-with-loic-remy-used-as/. Liverpool Echo now saying it´s unlikely that he´ll stay.

My question is, what the hell do we do if he´s sold? How do we replace his goals, especially when only a month is left in the transfer window. Clubs with the profile of Man Utd and Chelsea struggle to bring in top strikers, so what chance do we have at this moment in time? And when Stones goes, we´ll be light of our two best players with very little time and possibility to find replacements even with 120 mil burning a hole in Walsh´s pocket.

I DESPAIR!!!!

A lot of sounds in the national press that Lukaku is close to being sold to Chelsea. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...re-romelu-lukaku-deal-with-loic-remy-used-as/. Liverpool Echo now saying it´s unlikely that he´ll stay.

My question is, what the hell do we do if he´s sold? How do we replace his goals, especially when only a month is left in the transfer window. Clubs with the profile of Man Utd and Chelsea struggle to bring in top strikers, so what chance do we have at this moment in time? And when Stones goes, we´ll be light of our two best players with very little time and possibility to find replacements even with 120 mil burning a hole in Walsh´s pocket.

I DESPAIR!!!!
we could sign klose?

I DESPAIR!!!!
Victors not got a club;)lol

I DESPAIR!!!!

We do nothing. We are armchair warriors/strategists. We know nothing. Absolutely clueless. We write pages and pages of utter men's dangly bits. Which is of no consequence.

Koeman, on the other hand, is a professional, he has been part of this all from First person shooter perspective (HL2 Freeman if you will) and now as a strategic RTS with God angle and all those years of experience. He has done it all. We know nothing, he knows all. We relax, he doesn't despair does he? He has plan A, B, C, D whatever it takes. It's his job. Why are you despairing. Absolutely pathetic.

I DESPAIR!!!!

Mate, it's not a credible article. They're talking about a swap deal. Swap deals (a) rarely ever happen and (b) Everton have made it crystal clear is not something they'd be interested in.

I DESPAIR!!!!
Shouldn't that be a £220m burning a hole in his pocket?

Or have we all come to the realisation that we have nowhere near that amount of money to spend?

I DESPAIR!!!!

Goodness gracious. You need a sitdown.

Perhaps try decaf.

I DESPAIR!!!!

I believe its a nothing story because everyonr is board of the pogba deal taking so long. So they'll bang on about this till everyone is board of it and then move onto the next one.

Since we are seemingly incompetent in getting deals across the line, it's time we told stones to get his head down because he's going nowhere. Farcical that we supposedly ''had'' to sell him after the takeover in the first place. I'd prefer Stones to Williams so it's a far better move for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back