Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Word of advice. Don't repeat anything you read on here. I've seriously embarrassed myself by doing this. You've got a mod who is the worst itk since my gran. Claims he doesn't do it for attention but is both a mod and an itk, I'm sure he once had trials too but never played.
I've had a mod delete my post cause it had a link to a mirror story yet the Everton news thread has links to the sun! Lol. I've seen a mod laugh at fake team news that went up and made its way around the net without any understanding of the knock on effect!
Come on here for a bit of banter sure, but the place has allows itself to turn into a farce.

Does your Nan have any idea which Keeper we are going for mate?

None that I can remember. We got 1 August win under Martinez from something like 10 games. Scary.

But just look at those 3 games. Such winnable ones. We should be really looking to get a flyer.

I think I've seen this said a few times now and with the exception of Spurs, I don't know who the bloody hell we play.

I thought it was a hard kick off

If they are top level player then yes of course. But I don't see any. Other than Davies who isn't quite their yet. So I'd prefer expensive signings.

As for the passion, style etc. Yea of course we need that. Barely saw a tackle at Goodison in about 18 months.

Yes of course they'd need to be at a level to contribute to the first team.
Would be sweet to see maybe a couple really compete for first team places.
Add that to Barkley, Del etc
Would be very exciting add a couple of real top notch signings I'm getting aroused already.
Now where's that pic of the model in the Everton kit.

Lol. Word of advice. Don't repeat anything you read on here. I've seriously embarrassed myself by doing this. You've got a mod who is the worst itk since my gran. Claims he doesn't do it for attention but is both a mod and an itk, I'm sure he once had trials too but never played.
I've had a mod delete my post cause it had a link to a mirror story yet the Everton news thread has links to the sun! Lol. I've seen a mod laugh at fake team news that went up and made its way around the net without any understanding of the knock on effect!
Come on here for a bit of banter sure, but the place has allows itself to turn into a farce.
But... How can you know who is or isn't ITK until the transfer window is closed or the linked players have signed for other clubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back