Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Word of advice. Don't repeat anything you read on here. I've seriously embarrassed myself by doing this. You've got a mod who is the worst itk since my gran. Claims he doesn't do it for attention but is both a mod and an itk, I'm sure he once had trials too but never played.
I've had a mod delete my post cause it had a link to a mirror story yet the Everton news thread has links to the sun! Lol. I've seen a mod laugh at fake team news that went up and made its way around the net without any understanding of the knock on effect!
Come on here for a bit of banter sure, but the place has allows itself to turn into a farce.

Mods can express their opinion - just like any poster can. A mod tag shouldn't take away their right to express opinion.

Understand The Mirror threatened us with legal action - we're not allowed to feature their articles.

Thanks.

You're right, I'm angry. It's what happens when people are laughing at us.
Uhhh why do you care if they are? Remember "... we don't care ..."? Either brush it off or snap back at them. Don't get angry at a mod for passing on info that he consistently says to take with a grain of sanity.

Because the Fer deal fell through are we to assume the club aren't itk about themselves? Things change from day to day and hour to hour.

Mods can express their opinion - just like any poster can. A mod tag shouldn't take away their right to express opinion.

Understand The Mirror threatened us with legal action - we're not allowed to feature their articles.

Thanks.
Fair enough on both points. An explanation re the mirror at the time would've helped though.

Thanks.
I had no idea sorry if I posted anything. Mirror not worth the paper its printed on.

So we have our first signing, we have squad numbers and a good indication of who will koff out of the club, and the Mata thread has just reopened.

This place should be rocking, but it's more like a feeling of angered relief and elation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back