Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's actually in his peak years age wise, dont understand this. You want to buy all players with potential and not the top class ones?

I'm a bit fed up of Everton buying potential all the time. How about we buy players in their prime and actually challenge for trophies!
It's nice to see youth coming through and it's nice to bring in bargains but it's also nice to buy top notch players who can go straight into the first team and make us a better side.
Williams, Mata, Carvalho - all in their prime. Let's get them!

If the 5 without squad numbers get sold as expected by spurs we have 2 strikers (one of which could have left by then)
This leaves us with Kone to lead us into a new season, 7 goals last season.

Bas Dost wont exactly score a load so I think they need to focus there.

We need a goalscorer who can lead a line and give 20+ goals, not a bas dost- steve walsh will know what he's doing but if Lukaku leaves RK+SW need to act

+

Does Pogba telling Juve fans he is staying mean the witsel deal to them would be off??

So according to Sky Sports Williams is definitely off.

What now? Maybe someone needs to explain to Walsh and Koeman that there are players outside of the PL.

Come on Walsh, this is what you are paid for. I'm sure there are more Matas, Williams, Witsels out there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back