Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will you ever post anything positive?
not really much to be positive about is there? you meanwhile continue to kid yourself everything is fine. if we get smashed tonight more peoples heads will fall off as the realisation kicks in that everything will be the same

But they were good players; good players who played a considerable part in our relative upper mid-table success under Moyes, and they haven’t been replaced with anybody at all! It is absolutely beyond me how this can be described as good news, or how someone could conclude that failing to replace these good players has left us stronger.

But them leaving hasn't made us any stronger which was the original point. The kids to replace them would have still been there.

It hasn't made us stronger but it hasn't made us weaker either in my humble opinion

They were good players once but not now. Yes Dymak they played their part under Moyes but that was a while ago now.

You can only register so many players for the season. I'd rather see those spots go to younger players than hang onto the past.

not really much to be positive about is there? you meanwhile continue to kid yourself everything is fine. if we get smashed tonight more peoples heads will fall off as the realisation kicks in that everything will be the same

Quite a bit actually. New season around the corner, new manager in place who has a clue and transfer deals moving forward.

Of course there are questions to be asked about the squad but they will be addressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back