Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really not understand his point?

No, not really. Is it that since we´re going for ambitious targets it´s irrelevant that we´re not signing them? In that case I´d trade lofty targets for actual recruitment of targets a bit less lofty.

Yes if we manage to sign those players rather than pinning our hopes on a player who´s more than likely to join Juventus.

Says who? The more reliable journo sources say they aren't close to our bid. Look, they (Juve) might still get him, but as of now we're leading the bid and we have a good chance. So why would we go and buy 2nd or 3rd choices with 4 weeks of the transfer window left?

Well you are saying we are only recruiting the bare minimum, how do you know what we are doing behind the scenes?

I don´t know whats´going on behind the scenes and neither do you. But I do know what we have actually done so far and it amounts to the bare minimum.

Says who? The more reliable journo sources say they aren't close to our bid. Look, they (Juve) might still get him, but as of now we're leading the bid and we have a good chance. So why would we go and buy 2nd or 3rd choices with 4 weeks of the transfer window left?

Ok, fine, agree to disagree. Let´s just wait and hope then.

Sorry Esk but I don´t buy that Pogba is the reason we have failed miserably in the transfer market this summer. Surely we could have done more, gotten players in that would have improved us; if now like you say we have money to spend (which I´m not convinced of - I think Koeman has been brought in because he does well on a limited budget) there are good footballers all across Europe. Better than what we have currently at least. Why didn´t we go for somebody else when Witsel didn´t arrive? Why have we wasted so much time?
WAIT UNTIL THE WINDOW SHUTS

You love it

Not really mate.

You got all soak about NO MATA IN SECOND HALF!!! ... and then

On he came.

Got no problem with the meltdowns - they were pretty funny. But you've now got on to mocking others for them, which is pretty pathetic

Koeman has definitely earmarked our centre midfield, we are woeful in that position at the moment, you could hear him screaming at them all through the game!!
I expect him to get the players in, keep the faith lads...
Can you imagine Witsel and Carvalho replacing Barry and Mcarthy...sort it Ron!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back