Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
My feeling is rom will not be sold this window. But will sign s new improved contract probably with a 50-55m clause in it that he can be sold next summer. Not an itk, just an assumption.
I think clauses are going to be commonplace moving forwards in the premier league. With so much money around its so much easier for clubs to keep players.

I'd let lukaku have a clause if he signs new deal but would have numerous factors within it before it could be activated not just a set price

I.e if we make champions league the clause is null & void if we don't then only a champions league club can activate at pre agreed price, any non champions league clubs would have to pay more & the move would be at our discretion & then obviously an end date to the clause each summer.

all taken from an indy article that quite clearly was based on nothing much.
would love it to be true, but just three hours ago Wolfsburg released a statement saying he is not going anywhere.

Ahhh fair enough. Didn't even click the link as just seen it on the mirrors twitter feed. Even if it's bollocks, it shows times have changed for the better.

http://readeverton.com/2016/08/03/everton-interested-yacine-brahimi/

Everton are reportedly interested in Porto winger Yacine Brahimi, according to Portuguese publication A Bola.

The Algerian international looks set to leave the Liga Nos side with a selection ofPremier League teams looking to bring Yacine to England.

The Blues are still looking to make a marquee signing, with Axel Witsel, William Carvalho, Juan Mata and Kalidou Koulibaly all previously linked with the Toffees. Ronald Koeman spoke after Wayne Rooney’s testimonial explaining that the club hope to recruit some new players as soon as possible, though would not go into names out of respect for other clubs.

common knowledge lad

not common to me at least :)

no very little about the deal, other than the last word on it was that Carvalho wasn't sold entirely on the project.

Not a 'he's definitely not coming', though.

One of those that will drag on quite a while, IMO...

Seems an insane transfer window. With the money now in the game, good but not great players talked about in the £30m-£60m bracket. Lots of speculation but that's all it is. Moves are on one day and the next they're off. Very positive with Koeman and Walsh coming in. Really hope they are able to put a marker down soon with a couple of big name signings as a statement of intent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back