Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness to Chelsea, nobody from the club has made any statements about Lukaku, unlike they did last year with Stones. Its all just the london rags.

Think thats what they have been doing. Apparently they haven't bid but been leaking to the papers that they're confident of signing him. Koeman fuming according to Dominic King.

In fairness to Chelsea, nobody from the club has made any statements about Lukaku, unlike they did last year with Stones. Its all just the london rags.

and the writers who are away with Chelsea...

It's fed by that club mate, to try and pressure a move. Media jump on it as it's a story and the Pogba one was running dry.

I'm sure you'll hear more about Mata shortly. Rest is ok only unexpected snag this week is Williams but that is being resolved.
Serious question as I awake down here, and anyone can respond, but which players have you mentioned as possibles?

Think thats what they have been doing. Apparently they haven't bid but been leaking to the papers that they're confident of signing him. Koeman fuming according to Dominic King.

this is correct - and (not to blow my own trumpet) a few of us have been saying it for a while, while some section of support have turned on the club/Rom for it.

I'm not itk, but know enough to know what's going on here.

Chelsea may well bid, but atm it's all smoke and mirrors.

I think in the Rom thread this morning there was a discussion re. a poster on another board saying atm it's 50/50.

We'll see how it works out. My gut feeling is that Rom will stay, but that this may well drag on all window.

Reactions: jrj

They dont need to leak anything to the papers, Lukaku will be fully aware of Chelsea's interest, if in fact, they are interested.

The fact that Dominic King said Chelsea haven't even made a bid says a lot when all the London papers said we have rejected bids.

Serious question as I awake down here, and anyone can respond, but which players have you mentioned as possibles?

He mentioned Williams, Gueye and Witsel as three of the possible ins on Monday mate.

Gueye done.

Williams as Esk said hit a snag (but I know for a fact that he agreed to join us on Tuesday) and that it was Swansea who moved the goalposts (don't know that last part for a fact, but it's a pretty safe bet).

Witsel - who the hell knows. If we get him he'll be worth it though.

@MoutsGoat put his rep on the line re. Carvalho

He mentioned Williams, Gueye and Witsel as three of the possible ins on Monday mate.

Gueye done.

Williams as Esk said hit a snag (but I know for a fact that he agreed to join us on Tuesday) and that it was Swansea who moved the goalposts (don't know that last part for a fact, but it's a pretty safe bet).

Witsel - who the hell knows. If we get him he'll be worth it though.

@MoutsGoat put his rep on the line re. Carvalho
Williams, Geye, Witsel and Mata?

And Carvalho from @MoutsGoat?

this is correct - and (not to blow my own trumpet) a few of us have been saying it for a while, while some section of support have turned on the club/Rom for it.

I'm not itk, but know enough to know what's going on here.

Chelsea may well bid, but atm it's all smoke and mirrors.

I think in the Rom thread this morning there was a discussion re. a poster on another board saying atm it's 50/50.

We'll see how it works out. My gut feeling is that Rom will stay, but that this may well drag on all window.
My feeling is rom will not be sold this window. But will sign s new improved contract probably with a 50-55m clause in it that he can be sold next summer. Not an itk, just an assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back