Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps so.

It doesn't really help when it's forum moderators that are duping people and that the forum owners decide to adorn the thread with pictures of totally unrealistic supposed transfer prospects.

Mate what is it with the sudden concern by posters who have either joined relatively recently, or who have a handful of posts on the site with the 'wellbeing' of GOT,

As over 50% of your less than 60 posts on the site have come within the last two weeks and all of those recent posts came in this thread, and IF its so badly ran and organised then why you come here, it's not to comment on any other threads obviously, so go on why the concern and why you staying on this site when all you do is actually comment in this transfer thread?

Yes. Although (and no offence) but your 'duped' comment is likely to wind people up...

I get equally annoyed by those who think its all doom and gloom and those who think we are the new City. At the moment we dont know what the 'new' Everton will look like, anyone who takes an extreme opinion either way is more than likely under 16 or just one of those idiots who sees most situations as black and white, understanding nuance and lifes grey areas takes a bit more thinking than lots of people are capable of.

im guessing the bed wetter or kopite comments come mostly from kids on School Holidays. Hi kids hope your keeping of trouble, Pokemon Go hey, whats that all about then?
It's Pokemon Global Offensive mate. You kill all those ISIS Pokeymans.

eAOXVaM.png

???

Totally unrealistic, how can we sign two players who already play for Everton.

Perhaps so.

It doesn't really help when it's forum moderators that are duping people and that the forum owners decide to adorn the thread with pictures of totally unrealistic supposed transfer prospects.

For the love of god... how long are you going to continue bashing the mods and owners of the sight? Seriously you are lucky they haven't banned your negative self. If you don't like whats being posted here why not do us all a favour and leave seriously.

Does anybody else find it a bit odd that when anybody points out that we've all been obviously duped by people spouting nonsense about our transfer plans on here, and that the changes at the club are nowhere near the magnitude that has been fantasised about, all people seem able to respond with are pictures of crying babies and totally weird 'bedwetter' remarks?

It's almost as if they have nothing of substance to respond with.

You've been responded to with substance dozens of times and you've ignored it and continued banging the same drum. As a result people aren't bothered with spending time writing the same responses again and again. Those that haven't already put your account on ignore are probably just looking to troll you at this stage and to be fair I don't really blame them.

Why is it that you have to look at this transfer window in glass half-empty manner? Honestly you gain absolutely nothing by making the same complaints over and over and over again... it's not going to affect how our club carries out business and it certainly does not look like it's making you feel better. The way that you're acting on here makes no sense - not to me anyway.

Anyway, those were rhetorical questions that I don't expect an answer to. Relax and enjoy the ride, this is supposed to be the most exciting season in the clubs recent history... why not get on board and try to embrace it with a bit of positivity... it's a lot more fun than deciding Everton are already in bits despite the fact that a ball hasn't been kicked, nobody has said 'let's go with what we've got', there's a month left before the window shuts, we've spent less than 10% of our suggested budget, none of our star players have left (yet), we're being linked with a standard of player that we've not been close to in the premier league era and lastly news starting to circulate that our star striker may end up signing a new contract.

If you've been on this forum for longer than a week then you're clearly being disingenuous.

I'd welcome a serious response if you have one.
Three John Travolta's the week before.

Beginning of the season was all the rumours that were going around. It's hardly anything misleading as it's that - rumours, i.e. pictures of players we are linked to in the media.

Perhaps so.

I'm fuming we seem to have missed out on John Travolta mate.

Thought he was very realistic target TBF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back