Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate what is it with the sudden concern by posters who have either joined relatively recently, or who have a handful of posts on the site with the 'wellbeing' of GOT,

As over 50% of your less than 60 posts on the site have come within the last two weeks and all of those recent posts came in this thread, and IF its so badly ran and organised then why you come here, it's not to comment on any other threads obviously, so go on why the concern and why you staying on this site when all you do is actually comment in this transfer thread?
I honestly don't get your point.

Are you suggesting people should only post if they already have a large number of posts?

Sounds like a logical conundrum to me.

I'm fuming we seem to have missed out on John Travolta mate.

Thought he was very realistic target TBF.

I'm told we have a very realistic chance of signing Tom Cruise, but his dad prefers Spurs' style of play.

FFS Everton.

At least we already got Matt Damon in, that should shore us up a bit.

article-2384754-1B27B323000005DC-698_634x354.jpg

He is joined by Puff Daddy/P Diddy/Sean Combs who some say is like having another 3 people on the pitch.

9ca8dad4a9c87ab38fb739da8c539ce8.jpg

If you've been on this forum for longer than a week then you're clearly being disingenuous.

I'd welcome a serious response if you have one.

Isn't there a thread just below this that mocks Everton's transfer window? Why don't you go down there and commiserate?

Three John Travolta's the week before.

Beginning of the season was all the rumours that were going around. It's hardly anything misleading as it's that - rumours, i.e. pictures of players we are linked to in the media.

Playing devils advocate here, but I imagine @Llamadrama was on about when there were the pictures of Witsel, Mata etc put up on the banner, and the Esk was in overdrive saying that those players were ours, and it was just about when was the best time to make the announcement.

Perhaps so.

It doesn't really help when it's forum moderators that are duping people and that the forum owners decide to adorn the thread with pictures of totally unrealistic supposed transfer prospects.

Thats exactly waht I mean about missing the nuance.....

I assume you are talking about Esk, firstly his information may still be accurate, it may have been accurate when he shared it and then things changed, he may even have been 'duped' by whoever gave the information? Who knows? The fact you have convinced yourself you have been duped is either weird or stupid.

I'm told we have a very realistic chance of signing Tom Cruise, but his dad prefers Spurs' style of play.

FFS Everton.

He is joined by Puff Daddy/P Diddy/Sean Combs who some say is like having another 3 people on the pitch.

You missed out Justin Bieber.. I can't post pics anymore though.

Maybe slightly OT but I found this particular post on Benteke on RAWK quite amusing:

"God help us if Everton are our big rival. They're nothing to worry about and we should be concerning ourselves with toppling the big boys in this league, not Everton.

If he does great there, then so be it. It's only Everton. If you're worried about them there's something wrong."

feeling is without a doubt mutual. Their business doesn't exactly scream (going to improve on 8th).

FFS Everton.

They'd have to carry this lad though - he just swans around the pitch thinking he's the worlds greatest (no not Lukaku!)...

beibersoccer-jpeg.17824

On a side note - what is Ant off Ant and Dec doing hanging with P Diddy? Discussing resurrecting his early rap career?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back