Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing devils advocate here, but I imagine @Llamadrama was on about when there were the pictures of Witsel, Mata etc put up on the banner, and the Esk was in overdrive saying that those players were ours, and it was just about when was the best time to make the announcement.
Aye, which was a few weeks ago when the papers were running the same stories.

If you believe everything written by a stranger on the internet though, you may have some issues.

i would take benteke for sure. at £30 mill in this current transfer climate it would represent actual value for money too.

he is a confidence player that is plain to see.

give him a run of 10-15 games to get his confidence back, not just 10-15 mins each game and im sure the goals will come.

sell rom and get benteke and bony in for the money. our squad would be better for it.

I honestly don't get your point.

Are you suggesting people should only post if they already have a large number of posts?

Sounds like a logical conundrum to me.

Everybody is entitled to form their own opinion and discuss, that's surely the whole point of a forum, but I've got to say it does seem strange that pretty much all your posts are negative in connotation. I don't see the joy or fascination in continually stoking the hornets nest.

As for transfer dealings, why not wait until the window closes to gauge whether it's a success or not...

You've been responded to with substance dozens of times and you've ignored it and continued banging the same drum. As a result people aren't bothered with spending time writing the same responses again and again. Those that haven't already put your account on ignore are probably just looking to troll you at this stage and to be fair I don't really blame them.

Why is it that you have to look at this transfer window in glass half-empty manner? Honestly you gain absolutely nothing by making the same complaints over and over and over again... it's not going to affect how our club carries out business and it certainly does not look like it's making you feel better. The way that you're acting on here makes no sense - not to me anyway.

Anyway, those were rhetorical questions that I don't expect an answer to. Relax and enjoy the ride, this is supposed to be the most exciting season in the clubs recent history... why not get on board and try to embrace it with a bit of positivity... it's a lot more fun than deciding Everton are already in bits despite the fact that a ball hasn't been kicked, nobody has said 'let's go with what we've got', there's a month left before the window shuts, we've spent less than 10% of our suggested budget, none of our star players have left (yet), we're being linked with a standard of player that we've not been close to in the premier league era and lastly news starting to circulate that our star striker may end up signing a new contract.

But that can be just as bad, what about viewing things with an open mind and seeing what happens, rather than thinking our new owner is a conman or expecting it to be 'the most exiting season in the clubs recent history'.

You may 'epect' a certain budget, I have no idea what our budget is.

(I m sure lots of you read my post and see negativity, if you do read it again.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back