Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If williams signs before spurs and no top notch "stars" we both know there will ve huge meltdowns if we lose.

However if we got butland leno horn or similar and surely we can get horn ffs then at least people would see a potentially top player in.

Honestly if you were in charge of transfers you would like to think you could have signed a top keeper by now playing at a much smaller club e.g Koln and on peanuts...

they'll have targets Zat, I'm chilled either way until the end of the window.

Would really like us to get two deals over the line - Mata and Witsel - and then we also obviously need that keeper (not in any particular order). Williams as well would be a really good signing.

But i'm content to just see what happens. No point stressing about it is there? It's totally out of our control.

We saw the confidence of the gang last season! Imagine losing the first two games... I think a lot of them would start thinking "here we go again..." in that scenario.

I think the current management team would approach that scenario a little differently to the last cake and arse party - so they probably wouldn't have time to be sat feeling sorry for themselves.

What's the point in anybody posting their thoughts about anything?

I don't know really. It's like a sore tooth I can't stop touching.

I'm genuinely fascinated by this thread. It could be used as a case study of irrational cults by sociology students.

The Esk should start his own religion. He could claim the world was going to end every Friday and make a mint.

It's easy to close the book, put it down and read a story you do like.

Don't just say it's written badly and keep on reading it.

Watching arouna last night has set me up for the season.

Exactly mate. I think everyone really knew there was no one hundred million pounds being spent, but ultimately that is ok. It's a bit of a shame that Koeman is already considering resigning at this news, combined with having watch Snivelley every day in training, but again, this is all fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back