Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point in anybody posting their thoughts about anything?

I don't know really. It's like a sore tooth I can't stop touching.

I'm genuinely fascinated by this thread. It could be used as a case study of irrational cults by sociology students.

The Esk should start his own religion. He could claim the world was going to end every Friday and make a mint.
If he did mate you would be the first to join. You are obsessed at this stage. Maybe download tinder or grinder to take your attention

Is it possible that the uncertainty over whether City will match our valuation on Stones is effecting our transfer activity? If they don't and we hold onto him, this will inhibit the size of wage bill we will be able to create and therefore influence the players we are able to sign

Were you on holiday when we jibbed that gaffer off for a different fella with new ideas?

Utter utter drivel again.
Drivel?

Nobody was discussing the manager.

He asked if anybody thought it was possible that a group of professional footballers could have confidence that was so brittle that it negatively impacted the teams progress.

I pointed out that is exactly what happened last season.

Funny definition of the word 'drivel'.

What's the point in anybody posting their thoughts about anything?

I don't know really. It's like a sore tooth I can't stop touching.

I'm genuinely fascinated by this thread. It could be used as a case study of irrational cults by sociology students.

The Esk should start his own religion. He could claim the world was going to end every Friday and make a mint.

That's RAWK mate.

Drivel?

He asked if anybody thought it was possible that a group of professional footballers could have confidence that was so brittle that it negatively impacted the teams progress.

Yeah, because of the manager.

Drivel?

Was it not clear to you within those last 8 games that they'd given up on the manager in order to maybe see him sacked? I think it was to the rest of us.

Have you not seen/heard them speak highly about Koeman? Almost like they want to play for him....

Funny what happened last season under a different manager.

Drivel.

Drivel?

What is your major malfunction lad?

You are coming across quite a nut now man seriously.

When 10 plus people respond to you telling you how weird you come across, and how you sound like a stalker, and possibly slightly unhinged you sound you know what there could be some truth to it. You sound like a nice lad but man c'mon

If you don't like whats being said on this forum there is and easy solution log off, power down your laptop and go and get some air and take a break seriously lad....

Drivel?

Did you like Martinez then ? At what stage did you want him out ?

soz off topic.....throw money at Stoke for Butland :dance:

CpA3QGQWgAA2rpn.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back