Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't asked you a thing.

You're welcome.

No, but I did work for a fast food chain a long time ago. Horrible job but a lot of girls worked there too which was a plus.

Correct. You didn't. My inner monologue assumed you had. No need to prove your masculinity to me pal by insinuating you had the pick of the girls in your local kebab shop. Wink Wink.

What is your major malfunction lad?

You are coming across quite a nut now man seriously.

When 10 plus people respond to you telling you how weird you come across, and how you sound like a stalker, and possibly slightly unhinged you sound you know what there could be some truth to it. You sound like a nice lad but man c'mon

If you don't like whats being said on this forum there is and easy solution log off, power down your laptop and go and get some air and take a break seriously lad....
I've filed the 'stalking' shouts into the same bin as the 'bedwetter' ones - not serious respondes.

People using it clearly have no idea what the word means.

Got the link for that mate?
Same fella who broke Witsel

http://www.squawka.com/news/lukaku-...man-expects-to-make-three-new-signings/739977

Lukaku in contract talks with Everton while Koeman expects to make three new signings

Everton boss Ronald Koeman is still expecting three new signings before the transfer window closes as the club fights to keep Romelu Lukaku and John Stones.

Lukaku is currently in talks over a new contract despite spending all summer agitating for a move, and Koeman has told the board he does not want the Belgian sold.

Everton are not impressed with Chelsea’s attempts to sign Lukaku and are digging their heels in because he would be difficult to replace so late in the window.

The Londoners are willing to offer £65 million plus Loic Remy to re-sign the player they sold to the Merseyside club for £28m.

But Remy is not a player they are interested in and with that bid failing to get anywhere near Everton’s valuation of Lukaku, the club are determined to remain bullish.

That is also the case with John Stones, who was recently the subject of a £40m “take-it-or-leave-it” bid from Manchester City.

Everton rebuffed three bids from Chelsea for Stones last year and value the England defender at £50m. They are under no pressure to sell.

New investor Farhad Moshiri has yet to make the big splash in the transfer market he wanted this summer, with new signings Maaten Stekelenburg and Idrissa Gueye failing to set pulses racing.

But Moshiri remains confident he can deliver, and with his stance over Lukaku and Stones he has already shown he will not be bullied.

Everton still have almost £100m to spend in this transfer window and are prepared to widen the search for reinforcements.

Swansea’s Ashley Williams remains a target but Everton have their sights set on bigger names than the Wales defender.

They still have a bid worth up to £30m on the table for Zenit St Petersburg midfielder Axel Witsel, and have indicated they are willing to outspend Chelsea for Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly, who could cost £54m.

The Blues were also linked this week with Germany’s Julian Draxler despite Wolfsburg categorically ruling out his sale in a strongly-worded statement.

It would take one of the biggest climb downs in history for Draxler to leave now, but for the World Cup winner’s name to crop up is a measure of the club’s new-found ambition.

One agent acting for a player recently approached by Everton told Squawka: “There has been a major change at the club. It is clear.

“Everton are competing in the market for players previously out of their reach financially. There is an attractive project there. There is ambition.

“Partly this is the new reality of the money in the Premier League at the moment, but there is also a funding commitment there from the ownership that many other clubs cannot match.”

Lukaku and Stones both played for Everton against Manchester United in Wayne Rooney’s testimonial and both are expected to start the season at Goodison.

After that match, Koeman said: “We are working hard to bring in other players but it’s not respectful to talk about other players who aren’t playing for Everton. As soon as possible we hope to bring some new players in.”

Should the club decide to allow one of either Stones or Lukaku to leave, the most likely candidate now appears to be Stones.

There is a feeling City could still match the asking price for the 22-year-old, who has been their biggest transfer target all summer.

And when they were also pursuing Athletic Bilbao defender Aymeric Laporte, sources close to the Spaniard suggested City told him Stones to the Etihad was a done deal.

That remains to be seen, but it now looks impossible for Moshiri to sanction the sale of both Stones and Lukaku so close to the end of the window.

It's been 85 days and we're all still waiting. Waiting for someone to come. But what if they don't? We have to stop waiting. We need to start figuring things out.

The Carvalho deal died this morning just going for a medical and Moshiri tried to save it, and now you're about to crucify him? We can't do this. Every man for himself is not going to work. It's time to start organizing.

We need to figure out how we're going to survive here. Now, I found Gonalons. Fresh Gonalons in France. I'll take a group in at first light. If you don't want to go, then find another way to contribute. Last week most of us were strangers. But we're all here now. And God knows how long we're going to be here. But if we can't live together, we're going to die alone.

to the tune of

What are your sources saying mate? Mine reckon Draxler wants to join us but Koeman isn't a fan of him - prefers Cleverley for the left wing.

My sources are laughing in the general direction of the Draxler shouts, I can only see a move like that if Rom was sold and even then we would honestly struggle to get that done.

I've filed the 'stalking' shouts into the same bin as the 'bedwetter' ones - not serious respondes.

People using it clearly have no idea what the word means.

Haha!! ok then. You are right and everyone else hasn't a clue got it.

That's what you took from that you are deluded man deluded.

What serious response are you looking for? Exactly? Its not as if you have asked anything serious other than some ramblings and questioning the esk over and over and over again.

Haven't asked you a thing.

You're welcome.

No, but I did work for a fast food chain a long time ago. Horrible job but a lot of girls worked there too which was a plus.

Correct. You didn't. My inner monologue assumed you had. No need to prove your masculinity to me pal by insinuating you had the pick of the girls in your local kebab shop. Wink Wink.

What's the point in anybody posting their thoughts about anything?

I don't know really. It's like a sore tooth I can't stop touching.

I'm genuinely fascinated by this thread. It could be used as a case study of irrational cults by sociology students.

The Esk should start his own religion. He could claim the world was going to end every Friday and make a mint.

And again you're back ranting about the Esk...

You're not just posting your thoughts mate - if you were, the first time you elaborated on them would've been enough. Instead what you're doing seems to be an attempting to rile up everyone around you. I don't know if it's that you want everyone to be as miserable as you are acting or if there's another reason but to be honest at this stage I really don't care.

Just know, you are the one that is choosing to torture yourself... enjoy the misery that you're creating for yourself.

COYB, can't wait for this season!

And again you're back ranting about the Esk...

You're not just posting your thoughts mate - if you were, the first time you elaborated on them would've been enough. Instead what you're doing seems to be an attempting to rile up everyone around you. I don't know if it's that you want everyone to be as miserable as you are acting or if there's another reason but to be honest at this stage I really don't care.

Just know, you are the one that is choosing to torture yourself... enjoy the misery that you're creating for yourself.

COYB, can't wait for this season!
If you go and check, you will see that about 90% of my posts are in response to others commenting and/or asking questions of my previous posts.

Where I come from that is known as 'conversation'. In GOT fantasy land it's apparently called 'obsession and stalking lid'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back