Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought the little rat was a decent signing yano.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:
Decent at first then he started making out that the club had never won so much as a corner until Moyes came and that the club finishing in the top 10 was an acheivement. Sure he even called one of the sides he played in a golden era. Managed to captain us for 7 years without having a clue what the club and its fans are about.

The club haven't sold any of Kone McGeady Mccarthy Cleverley Niasse and haven't signed anyone of note.

Everton are back tho.
As if anyone out there wants Kone or McGeady. I don't think we are even trying to sell Mccarthy or cleverly. Niasse will go on loan

Trying to stay positive.. We can all fume when the window closes. As it stands that looks odds on because we're being so slow as usual. Hope to be proven wrong !

Worries me that we seemingly have money burning a hole in our pocket, at the same time Sissoko is being left out of Newcastle squads.

Any stat-head out there care to look up Koeman's record on transfer dealings?? is he a deadline day type of guy or a get em in early type. If not the former we may be in deep

How long before people start to wake up to the fact we haven't got anywhere near the reported 100m to spend

Walsh was brought in to sniff out cheap gems like he did at LCFC, Nothing wrong with that but its annoying seeing us linked with Mata/Draxler/Witsel when the reality is we can't afford them

Any stat-head out there care to look up Koeman's record on transfer dealings?? is he a deadline day type of guy or a get em in early type. If not the former we may be in deep

I have wondered about that myself, problem is thou the board at Southampton might of had a big say in that so it might not be a reflection on what he wants to do.

How long before people start to wake up to the fact we haven't got anywhere near the reported 100m to spend

Walsh was brought in to sniff out cheap gems like he did at LCFC, Nothing wrong with that but its annoying seeing us linked with Mata/Draxler/Witsel when the reality is we can't afford them

I agree on this, some delusion going on with blues at the mo, we might have some money but I guess a lot of it is earmarked for the stadium.

Nearly 1 week left and we have signed Gueye haha. Biggest transfer window ever with over £100m to spend my bum.

Sorry are you evertons accountant?
Didn't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back