Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought by this stage we would have bought 6-7 top players for between 20-50 million each as the 100M was a massive understatement. I really did. I thought everyone's jaws would drop at our outrageous assembly of players. Not the best players as they want Champions League but just under.

Steckelanbugfh

Treading on a piece of Lego in bare feet.
The first 10 minutes of Up.
Hemorrhoids.

Lego - OK - give you that one - but defo not Villa or Bournemouth !

Up - ??

Roids - mine aren't to that stage yet but OK - give you that one - but defo not Villa or Bournemouth!

Why sign any
I thought by this stage we would have bought 6-7 top players for between 20-50 million each as the 100M was a massive understatement. I really did. I thought everyone's jaws would drop at our outrageous assembly of players. Not the best players as they want Champions League but just under.

Steckelanbugfh
Agree with this although think we should give benefit of doubt ( for now)

If you are a grown man there are only 2 things that should make you cry:

Chopping onions and smashing your little toe into the corner of something !

Not Villa and Bournemouth !
I thought it was getting kicked in the nuts or when a heroic dog dies to save its master?

I thought it was getting kicked in the nuts or when a heroic dog dies to save its master?

If a kick in the nuts is administered properly then you shouldn't have the capacity to cry. If it isn't then a deep breath and start swinging should suffice.

Dog - OK - give you that one - but defo not Villa or Bournemouth!

Steckelanbugfh

Everyone thought we had a large transfer fund as that's what's been fed to us through the media, When Koeman was signing its was "100m war chest" etc etc

This transfer window is as bad as anything Kenwright served up, At least he didn't pretend to have massive amounts to spend

I don't remember anyone even bleating about are weak midfield before Koeman came. Before that it was all goalkeeper, 2nd striker, and left mid false 10 creative types. On here anyway.

Not being funny fella, he's right. We will
Improve because we haven't got a numpty in charge but everyone who finished above us has improved. This squad can finish top10 at a push we need more

Everyone thought we had a large transfer fund as that's what's been fed to us through the media, When Koeman was signing its was "100m war chest" etc etc

This transfer window is as bad as anything Kenwright served up, At least he didn't pretend to have massive amounts to spend

Exactly mate, spot on. Even worse when you consider all the "new stadium" tosh and all we've ended up with is some flags and tarpaulin around the ground with pictures of Phil Neville on them.

Like Randy Lerner and his mural all over again. Make of that what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back