Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, this is "currently" likely to be the Spurs game line up :

Stickleback
Coleman - Stones - Mori - Baines
Gueye - Barry
Geri -------Barkley --- Mirallas
Lukaku
Everybody is acting like we have a bad first 11.

We DONT.

We dont have a squad good enough to challenge at the top, but we can field a first 11 capable of beating MOST teams in the league.

This team can challenge for top 4. We will most likely replace Stones with Williams, but I see that as an upgrade

Correct my good man, I know the club is quite serious with the new era and moving forward. You don't have to believe me, the papers or anyone else who claims it but still, those who know, know.

Now, will sir be requiring just a tinfoil hat or the full tinfoil body suit?

But in reality you have zero idea about what is going on within the club at the highest level

Correct my good man, I know the club is quite serious with the new era and moving forward. You don't have to believe me, the papers or anyone else who claims it but still, those who know, know.

Now, will sir be requiring just a tinfoil hat or the full tinfoil body suit?

You're missing a trick mate - start your sales pitch with some foil undies - as there is fair amount of cock n balls being chatted by some on here lately.

Terrible isn't it really. He couldn't build tension, let alone a stadium.

"Successful accountant buys top club just before they sell two players for £125m and bumper TV deal starts".

Just give it back to Bill for God's sake

Look through the last few pages, I'd say he's built some tension mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back