Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate, I said that. You said there was nothing to suggest it period, but that's alright.

I'm looking for solid evidence, You know like going out and spending money on players, Not spoon fed stories to the tabloids

We 100% went in for Draxler for 68m didn't we? The papers said so

Jesus wept

If that's what you believe mate, I can't stop you.

Every club plants stories, won't deny it, we've done it in the past but we're not doing it now to con anybody into thinking we have money.

Look at Joe Anderson's comments, looks at comments from agents about the players we're targeting, they're all overriding positive because they know.

Going after high end targets we know we have zero chance of attracting

We can offer them the world but we know they won't sign, But hey, At we tried so we must be minted

I'm looking for solid evidence, You know like going out and spending money on players, Not spoon fed stories to the tabloids

We 100% went in for Draxler for 68m didn't we? The papers said so

Jesus wept

Well then why don't you wait for the time to sign players to be over instead of making snap judgements while there is still time to get it done?

It will be definitive then whether or not we have done what people and the papers have said we would. Just because it hasn't happened by today does not in any way indicate it won't happen at all.

It's like giving up on your horse to win the race because he wasn't the first one out the gate.

Say it quietly mate, the tide appears to be turning due to all the tears from the cryarses.

It'll turn soon enough, some people want to see it in front of them and while that does my head in, it's something to accept.

The bullying of Southampton when it came to getting Koeman should have said all it needed to but unfortunately, it didn't.

Going after high end targets we know we have zero chance of attracting

We can offer them the world but we know they won't sign, But hey, At we tried so we must be minted

No mate, not one bit.

If we didn't believe we could get them, we wouldn't go for them.

Moshiri is a businessman and a bloody good one at that, if he wants something he's going for it. Not for the sake of "Ah well, we tried"

It'll turn soon enough, some people want to see it in front of them and while that does my head in, it's something to accept.

The bullying of Southampton when it came to getting Koeman should have said all it needed to but unfortunately, it didn't.
Exactly, there can be no clearer evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back