Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you though? I'm struggling to see why you put so much faith in your opinion whilst telling others that theirs are incorrect and uninformed.

Listen, If you chose to believe random posters on a forum rather than your own mind then that's up to you

Like I said, There is nothing to suggest we have a large budget except some newspaper articles printed months ago

Listen, If you chose to believe random posters on a forum rather than your own mind then that's up to you

Like I said, There is nothing to suggest we have a large budget except some newspaper articles printed months ago

No mate, I said that. You said there was nothing to suggest it period, but that's alright.

But in reality you have zero idea about what is going on within the club at the highest level

If that's what you believe mate, I can't stop you.

Every club plants stories, won't deny it, we've done it in the past but we're not doing it now to con anybody into thinking we have money.

Look at Joe Anderson's comments, looks at comments from agents about the players we're targeting, they're all overriding positive because they know.

If that's what you believe mate, I can't stop you.

Every club plants stories, won't deny it, we've done it in the past but we're not doing it now to con anybody into thinking we have money.

Look at Joe Anderson's comments, looks at comments from agents about the players we're targeting, they're all overriding positive because they know.
Say it quietly mate, the tide appears to be turning due to all the tears from the cryarses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back