Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Southampton didn't want him to stay unless he signed a new deal?

Like he said himself in his first press conference for us?

Just a shot in the dark like.

Could you point me to the bit where he says that mate? Sounds to me like he didn't want to go into the last year of his deal with nothing sorted for the future. Saints wanted to keep him and sort it next summer.

But that's none of my business.

State of this thread. The bedwetters are breeding.....

WhoopsNo.gif

Could you point me to the bit where he says that mate? Sounds to me like he didn't want to go into the last year of his deal with nothing sorted for the future. Saints wanted to keep him and sort it next summer.

But that's none of my business.

I'm at work. When I get home I'll transcribe it for you if you can't be bothered listening to the man.

Listen, If you chose to believe random posters on a forum rather than your own mind then that's up to you

Like I said, There is nothing to suggest we have a large budget except some newspaper articles printed months ago

I'm sure the bloke who took a controlling share has a personal wealth of very significant proportions, and that he paid a good price for that controlling stake. His personal wealth can be found if you look in the right places. I'd say that alone suggests we have a large budget.

Call what you want, It's an opinion, Said earlier it could be very wrong, thought the idea of a forum was to have discussions
It is, I'm discussing the prospect that you're on the wind up. I searched your post history and every post (more or less) is in the transfer thread and it's post after post of doing the club down. How about you dry your eyes and realise we are yet to definitely miss out on any of our major (admittedly rumoured) targets. By that I mean Williams, Mata, Witsel and Koulibaly are ALL still at the clubs they ended the previous season with, so how about you stop doing the club down with every post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back