Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you Moshiri's DaveK?
Can no-one state the obvious that we haven't signed anyone of note with eight days to go before we kick off?

Maybe you're happy with that situation- I'm not.

Haaaaaaaaa....

MOSHIRI's DAVEK....I like that, it's both funny....AND sad/weird.

No mate, I'm not happy but - dig this - we're not a big draw for players to come to, end of. It's really that simple.

I'm positive there are big offers on varying big tables and - what with some togger players & their agents being at least 96% cockhead - i'm sure they'll either commit or not at the last possible moment....it'll boil down to better offers & ££££££££.

So IMO it takes time....and it's taking time and there's little can be done on that score, sadly...

And if the window passes with fup all to show then, yes, I'll be peeved.

But the panic is bizarre ATM, truly weird, especially given what we've been used to in the past...like the last manager creaming his briefs 'cos he popped CLEVERLY outta the hat, that kinda thing.

Some of it on here though, half expecting booing at half time on Saturday...

Pfffff....

No, that's predicting the result, which will win you money if you are successful. Deciding the race means fixing it so you know you win.

But it doesn't matter because the horse is dead.

No mate, The horse had a tent over it, It's camping in North Wales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back