Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the doubters on here. If our transfer window turns out pretty crap like some of you seem to think, you'll have until the January transfer window to fume it over until it possibly gets addressed.

So why not wait until then? Why waste your breathe now?

As long as you except my opinion could be right

Your opinion could be right but there's no corroborating evidence, there's loads to suggest we do have money.

Agents saying we're competing at a different level in the market. The media reporting we have money and are making huge bids on players and agreeing higher terms for wages, etc.

Lukaku's agent coming out and saying that something has changed at Everton. Reports that he's prepared to sign a new contract.

I could understand your point of view if there wasn't much to suggest we were even trying to buy big name players, but there's so much of it. Far too much of it to believe it's some conspiracy by the club to fool the fans. The teams we're trying to buy players from would have to be in on it too because that's where many of the stories in the media are coming from.

No arguing here mate, if we were arguing I'd be using CAPS LIKE THIS.

Just look at what the papers, national too (even those who never cover us) all said about Koeman when he left, he'd be the big free agent next year because he had no intention of re-upping at Southampton. Arsenal had him high on their list of replacements for Wengers, this is common knowledge.

Moshiri wanted, Moshiri got. Simple as that.

'We are taking your manager and theres nothing you can do about it'.

One man made a Clubs Heirachys heads fall completely off.

I don't understand the doubters on here. If our transfer window turns out pretty crap like some of you seem to think, you'll have until the January transfer window to fume it over until it possibly gets addressed.

So why not wait until then? Why waste your breathe now?

So even if we fail to deliver in the next 4 weeks you will be ok with that because you think it will be sorted in Jan?

Your opinion could be right but there's no corroborating evidence, there's loads to suggest we do have money.

Agents saying we're competing at a different level in the market. The media reporting we have money and are making huge bids on players and agreeing higher terms for wages, etc.

Lukaku's agent coming out and saying that something has changed at Everton. Reports that he's prepared to sign a new contract.

I could understand your point of view if there wasn't much to suggest we were even trying to buy big name players, but there's so much of it. Far too much of it to believe it's some conspiracy by the club to fool the fans. The teams we're trying to buy players from would have to be in on it too because that's where many of the stories in the media are coming from.

No, Lukaku's agent back tracking because his client stank the place out in the Euro's and has no serious takers

Sick of people saying the media reporting It is hard evidence, Its the british media, They make stuff up

Shhhh mate. It is all made up bollocks to get you to buy season tickets and new kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back