Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So even if we fail to deliver in the next 4 weeks you will be ok with that because you think it will be sorted in Jan?

No, he's saying keep your head on your shoulders for the next 4 weeks because if we sign no one else you can spend Spetember, October, November and December with it rolling around the floor. Why judge this transfer window a month before it closes?

Yes we probably should have more players in by now, especially as it's the first game next week. But, the window closes later than I thought it did and I'm quietly confident we'll have a few more worthy additions by then. Until the window officially closes, I'm trying not to pass judgement on how we've done transfer wise until then.

Come on lads. Get your heads together.

It's turning into communist Russia around here - everyone thinking they are spotting the signs and ousting kopite traitors. FFS, even @The Esk being a kopite has been alluded to. I admit there does appear to be some wind up merchants around here, but some of the people who have been here the longest, supposed fans of our team, seem to do EFC down more than any kopite would ever care to.

Let's judge this transfer window when it ends - it still has weeks left.

Nobody is stopping to think that the likes of Mata, Witsel, Carvalhi, Koulibaly etc etc just don't want to come to Everton. They don't see our club like we do - the only ones who come close are Ross and Bainsey - to these other guys, it is job that has a very narrow shelf life compared to other jobs, so they all want to play for the best teams because they are a long time retired. Rebuilding Everton's reputation after so many years of crapness is going to take time and slow investment with us creeping slowly up the league. I have no doubt that RK will not be here for a period like Moyes, but his reputation in world football is what will bring players in - Everton being the first at this and the first at that and being the fourth highest winner of trophies in English football just doesn't matter to the average 19 year old superstar who has not seen us win anything in their lifetime.

Get a grip and get behind our team.

No, Lukaku's agent back tracking because his client stank the place out in the Euro's and has no serious takers

Sick of people saying the media reporting It is hard evidence, Its the british media, They make stuff up

In isolation it's fair enough to doubt the credibility of an article in the press. Look around though, there's tons of articles on different stuff. It seems pretty far fetched to me to believe that every single one of them is based on nothing but lies put out by the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back