Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
xoxox <3 :) Like and share if you love transfer rumours <3 :) xoxox
I don't normally forward these kind of things but there was this boy many years ago who didn't forward it on and on transfer deadline day his team sold their best player and replaced him with Andy Carrol for 35 million so make sure you forward this to at least five forums and your team will spend loads of money on boss players this transfer deadline day and if you don't...

I don't normally forward these kind of things but there was this boy many years ago who didn't forward it on and on transfer deadline day his team sold their best player and replaced him with Andy Carrol for 35 million so make sure you forward this to at least five forums and your team will spend loads of money on boss players this transfer deadline day and if you don't...

....a kitten will die!

The goalkeeper thing is mental I do agree.

I think whilst he wants to bring in a genuine quality one mate, he isn't prioritising it before the season starts, think he brought in Stek because he knows he can rely on him for a bit if/when needed so yeah we will get a new keeper in - but don't think it'll be before the spurs game, and from the little i've seen of Stek then he can probably 'do a job' initially whilst we get the one we want

@The Esk any info or indeed personal views on the keeper situation. It was clear we needed one which Koeman would have been aware of and yet no nee signing.

It seems that were either waiting on Chelsea to sign a decent backup so we can sign their castoff or just havent bid for anyone (ld have expected some media leaks).

Any ideas?

I think whilst he wants to bring in a genuine quality one mate, he isn't prioritising it before the season starts, think he brought in Stek because he knows he can rely on him for a bit if/when needed so yeah we will get a new keeper in - but don't think it'll be before the spurs game, and from the little i've seen of Stek then he can probably 'do a job' initially whilst we get the one we want

He wouldnt need to prioritise it would he, jusy tells Walsh what he needs etc. Doesnt make sense to go into the first match with such a calamity in goal.

People are also negating the fact that Spurs have had the majority of their best players missing large chunks of pre-season due to the Euros (I don't think Kane even travelled to Australia), and have been hammering the air miles as well.

It all makes a difference. We may have looked toothless at times, but we've had a solid pre-season with plenty of decent paced games to build up the fitness.

As I said before, ideally we get at least two (hopefully more) in before next week's game to build up the confidence of the fans as well. But it won't be for a lack of trying so why people feel the need to get so stress when it's out of their control baffles me, especially considering how long there is in the window and the fact that Koeman has stated publicly he is looking to get people in asap.

We will beat sprus mate, the pre season touring they are doing is absolutely insane, there travelling about 25% of the total distance travelled by all clubs this summer in the league during pre season.

add on top of a squad that looked dead on its feet and a fair few who looked goosed during the euros and they could start really poorly this year

Indeed - that's my concern, that despite posts from Esk to the contrary, I don't think we're in the same solar system as them.

I believed Moshiri would be a game changer - I'm now very sceptical of him. This is currently Watch This Space 2, now with added Moshiri.

Not in the same league as Sheikh Mansour in terms of weatlh, no. But light years ahead of Kenwright and co - both in money and business clout. Hardly anything to be concerned about is it? If it was then the rest of the PL may as well give up now and go home as nobody else is in the same wealth league either.

OK then, explain that they finished 10th the following season and still managed to attract players?
Because they threw ridiculous amounts of money at players and clubs £24 Million at Lescott, can't even remember what ridiculous amount of money they threw at us for Rodwell, or the Arsenal players they bought.

I'm glad we're not doing this, I'd rather get good players who want to play for us rather than overpaid garbage that will inevitably be rather lacklustre squad fillers. They never get Arguero until they'd finished 3rd and won the FA cup. No comparison to us

2 players in by 7.45pm

party time !
Dominic Calvert Lewin having a medical at Everton today ahead of a rumoured £1million move.

source from other website

48 MILLION DEAL DONE
From City source

Mata wont budge on wage demands ................rumour is he is holding us to ransom atm.

sh1thouse sell him !

heard there's something being announced / revealed today / tomoz on new player / players
:D

Steven Davis rumour 3 year deal

lots of people just turned up at Finch Farm............might be nothing

mate works there, said there is a few big motors just come in gate

Heard there are talks planned tomorrow with 2 players

probably same two to finish off deal struck yesterday?

only saying what i heard of mate who works at FF

i like him good squad player

Just what we need a man with mediocre standards

it was just a bit of fun mate, happy xmas.

Just passing on my mates texts, he is staunch blue and works at FF

mystery player jogging round FF looks about 27 - 30 could me a medical?

nothing is happening atm at FF i think something may happen but this is pure speculation

hearing 3 in by tuesday

@Woolly Blue @Groucho @GrandOldTeam @The Esk @micknick
Mods? Obvious WUM is obvious.
Signed up beginning of July.
Not saying he supports another team, but he is deliberately trying to wind up blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back