Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guarantee if Spurs get an early goal the fans will turn, with memories of the Martinez era rushing back quicker than you can say "transfer war chest". I genuinely don't see why we haven't made any good signings yet. We are in desperate need. Penny pinching, still?

WE will get tonked on Saturday because we have not improved our squad in time.

Yes, there are 4 weeks left but, the season starts in one week.

It's a shame because, if RK had got players in early and they had time to integrate we could have got off to a flier, instead, we will struggle for the first few weeks at least and lose a great opportunity for this season.

Yes, I know Rome wasn't built in a day and yes, I know he needed to assess what we have already, it's just a shame when Jose and Pep etc manage to get new players in but we can't.
Just a brief reminder, we have nowhere near the stature of United, City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Or even that shower of [Poor language removed] from across the park. Unfortunately even with money, players of the level we are looking at are not going to want to come here until we consistantly improve and have something to offer other than money

It's a shame because, if RK had got players in early and they had time to integrate we could have got off to a flier, instead, we will struggle for the first few weeks at least and lose a great opportunity for this season.

Yes, I know Rome wasn't built in a day and yes, I know he needed to assess what we have already, it's just a shame when Jose and Pep etc manage to get new players in but we can't.
Nonsense. The spurs game will be close as it usually is but we're capable of winning it.

We've got great fixtures coming up and there's nothing to stop us starting the season well.

We're already better than we were last season. Any extra players we sign are a bonus.

Zzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back