Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, afternoon everyone. Just popping in for a quick catch up with all the transfer shenanigans LOL

Was up early today so the day is dragging, forgot to change my alarm from yesterday when it was set much earlier than normal as I had to be in work super early. Got up and realised I didn't have any shirts ironed for work and couldn't really be arsed ironing, so opted for a shirt that was a little too small but looked the least creased of the lot, I've regretted that decision as the day has wore on if I'm honest as my gut is bursting out and I feel quite self conscious. It's a shame it's so hot otherwise I could have just chucked a jumper on and nobody would be any the wiser would they hahaha rofl.

I left before anyone was up this morning, didn't even bother doing the washing up that I'd left either so waiting for a text off the missus at some point to complain about that, I like to leave her little jobs to do as the kids don't keep her busy enough. Had another mixed kebab roll for lunch a little while ago, seems to have become a weekly favourite of mine and the guys running the market stall where I get it seem a friendly bunch, they've even got a picture of David Cameron up from when he stopped for a brief visit in Wycombe a while back and visited them for some food.

Just me and the kids at home tonight, missus is out with 'friends', which I think is code for getting knobbed by someone else, as long as I get a bit of time on the Playstation then I'm not all that bothered and it keeps her out of trouble.

We might sign someone this evening and that'll please me and take my mind off her getting plouged in the car park behind Gala Bingo. Come on the blues and what not, do some transfer stuff.

Oh, afternoon everyone. Just popping in for a quick catch up with all the transfer shenanigans LOL

Was up early today so the day is dragging, forgot to change my alarm from yesterday when it was set much earlier than normal as I had to be in work super early. Got up and realised I didn't have any shirts ironed for work and couldn't really be arsed ironing, so opted for a shirt that was a little too small but looked the least creased of the lot, I've regretted that decision as the day has wore on if I'm honest as my gut is bursting out and I feel quite self conscious. It's a shame it's so hot otherwise I could have just chucked a jumper on and nobody would be any the wiser would they hahaha rofl.

I left before anyone was up this morning, didn't even bother doing the washing up that I'd left either so waiting for a text off the missus at some point to complain about that, I like to leave her little jobs to do as the kids don't keep her busy enough. Had another mixed kebab roll for lunch a little while ago, seems to have become a weekly favourite of mine and the guys running the market stall where I get it seem a friendly bunch, they've even got a picture of David Cameron up from when he stopped for a brief visit in Wycombe a while back and visited them for some food.

Just me and the kids at home tonight, missus is out with 'friends', which I think is code for getting knobbed by someone else, as long as I get a bit of time on the Playstation then I'm not all that bothered and it keeps her out of trouble.

We might sign someone this evening and that'll please me and take my mind off her getting plouged in the car park behind Gala Bingo. Come on the blues and what not, do some transfer stuff.

Missed you. X

Who's to say Dowell, Holgate and Davies aren't the next Baxter, Gosling and Duffy? Decent enough but not quite good enough for Everton. Then where does that leave us? 3 experienced outfielders short.

The lads haven't had near enough gametime for us to be sure they can adequately replace the squad options we're now missing.

If any of them can manage running around for 10 minutes without looking like it's taking up all their energy then they're much welcome replacements for the likes of Osman and Hibbert.

Who's to say Dowell, Holgate and Davies aren't the next Baxter, Gosling and Duffy? Decent enough but not quite good enough for Everton. Then where does that leave us? 3 experienced outfielders short.

The lads haven't had near enough gametime for us to be sure they can adequately replace the squad options we're now missing.

Ive had this argument already in this thread but the three they are replacing were unfortunately no longer above that standard of "Decent enough but not quite good enough for Everton"

*thinks about Gala Bingo/balls joke*...

What you playing on the PlayStation mate?

gala bingo? fancy..

Lets be realistic, we are feeling the impact of 2 bottom half finishes. Whilst we claim to have money, we have only managed to sign 2 players (1 reserve keeper, and replacement for Osman). The club needs to get the finger out otherwise the air around Goodison could be as grim as last season if we loose 3-0 to Spurs on the opening day, whilst our 2 highest value players, sulk around the pitch.

cant believe that you have to wear a shirt to work. i had you down as a hodd carrier...

*thinks about Gala Bingo/balls joke*...

What you playing on the PlayStation mate?

I mostly just play GTA online and try to find the most vocal people so that when I continuously murder them I get to hear how angry they are, it's usually young Americans so it's quite ironic that I get to gun down a load of people when I live in a country with vastly different gun laws to their own. Is that irony? I'm not sure, but it's quite amusing anyhow.

gala bingo? fancy..

2 fat ladies neil hahahaha I mean your mum and mrs.

It is true the young ones are an unknown quantity so there is a risk.

But with Pienaar, Howard, Hibbert and Osman we knew exactly what we were getting. And that wasn't very good at all these days. I can't see why they'd be missed at all. In fact I wish we'd got rid of more.

So the signings are coming NEXT Friday then?

Everton aren't looking very ambitious at the moment. Too much hype about Moshiri when he arrived and lots of talk of awakening a sleeping giant with loads of money to spend.

Waking a sleeping giant....actually feels more like using a big stick to poke a lethargic fat man dozing in a big comfy chair ATM.

Needs cold water throwin over it.

Pffffff....

Was genuinely hoping for an 'unveiling' of at least one tomorrow...:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back