Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.skysports.com/football/n...ct-dinamo-zagreb-about-ante-coric-sky-sources

News By Lyall Thomas
Last Updated: 05/08/16 3:22pm

• ante-coric-croatia-san-marino_3479756.jpg
Ante Coric is a target for English, Italian and German clubs this summer
Tottenham and Everton have asked Dinamo Zagreb about the possibility of signing Ante Coric this summer, according to Sky sources.

It is understood that Liverpool and Manchester City have also watched the 19-year-old playmaker, who has two caps for Croatia, but any interest on Jurgen Klopp's part has cooled.

But Coric fits the profile of Spurs next transfer target afterGeorges-Kevin N'Koudou, with the club keen to sign a creative attacking player similar to Christian Eriksen.

marko-rog-croatia_3758459.jpg

Marko Rog is also understood to be of interest to English clubs
Coric has also attracted the attention of clubs from Germany and Italy and Sky sources understand Zagreb are prepared to discuss his departure this summer along with fellow attacking prospect Marko Rog.

Zagreb recently rejected an offer from Napoli for Rog, who also played for Croatia at Euro 2016 against Spain and has four caps for his country.

Can't help but have the feeling that our transfer business is going to suddenly explode both with ins and outs.

We are waiting for something to happen before our business starts, that's all I can think of, whether it be Pogba moving and setting the merry go round into action or something else, but that's the feeling i'm getting.

I don't believe we would purposely go into the season no better off than last.

You'll probably know me brothers then. One used to drink in there a fair bit around that time.

I thoroughly despised the place meself. Made up when it got flattened to make way for a tescos. Some bad BAD teds used to go in there.....But it is seacombe, after all. :dodgy:
It was any names bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back