Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya fossy...fair point like if we're just talking Robinho but when did they sign the other 6 players that summer?

As a bad German even I felt a tinge of pride for him once the 2002 WC Final was over...really likeable fella as well as one of the greatest of all time. Was still world-class at Real.
I can't answer that mate (cba wiki-ing it). I think we'll exit the window stronger, based on nothing but common sense*.
*That's not denigrating anybody else's opinion.

Ronaldo is mine as well . Loved him at Barca , still liked him at inter but I used to love watching Ac Milan from the early 90's and I've never liked inter since lol

His goal when Bobby Robson was in charge, rinsing 5 players from the half way and slotting. Amazing.

I can't answer that mate (cba wiki-ing it). I think we'll exit the window stronger, based on nothing but common sense*.
*That's not denigrating anybody else's opinion.

Aye, the point of most of this to-and-fro is that we're again leaving it late (assuming we really do get more in), leaving the new arrivals with less prep time, which risks starting the season slow...something we have plenty of previous with.

Tbh I think Bony driving around Liverpool when he lives in Manchester is nothing to get excited about really. I'd love to replace Kone with him though.

Bony in would be brilliant, his hold up play could be vital.

It's earry in here at the moment, lack of any rumours with any substance

Hi @davek not spoken to you on here before (as relatively new on here), so welcome back! Apparently, you have quite a following as per minions....

preaching to the choir here: myself, @Sapie88 @Tubey and many other realists have been on it.
If the window closes without a serious net spend there'll be murmurings as to what Mosh's intentions are and if Bill is still in charge.

Is that daveskimo's as opposed to theeskimo's? It's a bit of a thing on here at the mo'.

Do you not think that we have to at least give the 'new board', 'new management team', etc the chance to get to the end of the transfer window before we start condemning the club/team to a wasted season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back