Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that daveskimo's as opposed to theeskimo's? It's a bit of a thing on here at the mo'.

whoskimos?

Do you not think that we have to at least give the 'new board', 'new management team', etc the chance to get to the end of the transfer window before we start condemning the club/team to a wasted season?

That's what I said, Tad:

If the window closes without a serious net spend there'll be murmurings

we will condemn then.

Aye, the point of most of this to-and-fro is that we're again leaving it late (assuming we really do get more in), leaving the new arrivals with less prep time, which risks starting the season slow...something we have plenty of previous with.
I'd rather wait as long as it takes to get quality in, than get @Moomin recommended type of players in early.
No offence Mooms.

tmpb2mdrd.jpg

I'd rather wait as long as it takes to get quality in, than get @Moomin recommended type of players in early.
No offence Mooms.

I'd rather we replace the players we've lost so that our squad has a healthy size and competition. Even some of Mooming's shouts are on par with what we've lost...better than starting the season with a skinny squad and praying we don't get an injury crisis.

EDIT: Mo Besic out for 6 months...

whoskimos?

That's what I said, Tad:

we will condemn then.

Seems to have already started though!
I'm as frustrated at the lack of signings as everyone else but, whether in trust or hope, I'm waiting to see what the actual outcome of the transfer window is before the rants.

I'd rather we replace the players we've lost so that our squad has a healthy size and competition. Even some of Mooming's shouts are on par with what we've lost...better than starting the season with a skinny squad and praying we don't get an injury crisis.

EDIT: Mo Besic out for 6 months...
We'll find out soon enough mate.

Seems to have already started though!
I'm as frustrated at the lack of signings as everyone else but, whether in trust or hope, I'm waiting to see what the actual outcome of the transfer window is before the rants.

If we start the season slowly and off-the-pace, will you think it may have a connection with our lack of transfer activity or is it just a case of same-old-Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back