Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
1291880733409.gif

Lawrence Fishburne has let himself go.

Blimey, this Davek fella is well popular.
One could almost say he deserves his place up on the transfer banner header as most have said he is like a new signing!
Mods - make it happen.

Gueye, Williams, Lukaku, Davek

Don't worry mate before too long we'll all be remembering what joy Davek brings to this rich forum, telling him he's a bloody sour puss again - normal service resumed. But let him have his triumphant return (Palm Sunday springs to mind!)

aye, Tommy is up there for me too....Rooney tops the saddest transfers list...I lost a big chunk of boys' own stuff there.
Yeah I'm only a couple of years younger than Rooney so I felt I was 'with him' on his journey out of the youth teams, remember my dad showing me a clip of him scoring from like 40 yards in a youth cup match when he was about 15 and getting very excited. Tommy is probably too five sad departures over the years though.

Welcome back brother @davek.

Revelation 19:12-16
His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.

If we start the season slowly and off-the-pace, will you think it may have a connection with our lack of transfer activity or is it just a case of same-old-Everton?

They would both be the same wouldn't they? Although 2 years ago when we bought/loaned Rom and Barry, we finished 5th with 70 odd points, it didn't seem to hinder us?
Man U et al (even ourselves when we were actually good) have all started slowly and worked into the season before winning, so who knows?

The return of @davek highlights that I'm shortly preparing to take my seat at Goodison once more...

Hopefully with some additional signings given the circumstances.

Welcome back @davek

For a prosperous new Everton season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back