Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he's big and strong so able to hold the ball up well, but does Bony have pace? Genuinely cant remember as he never plays at city.

If he can hold up the ball, Rom can deliver the pace.
What's wrong with playing with two strikers these days?

I know the market is elevating to crazy proportions especially this summer, but a 7 million player to a 30 million player in 6 months!?

He's looked decent for you since January but come on you're getting a little over excited here, he's nowhere near a 30 million pound player.
Hes been more than decent hes a very solid defender £15m wouldn't buy his right boot if Michael Keane is valued at more than that price too

Stones is worth nowhere near £50m prob nearer £30m but thats the market

Is there are rumour between us and him? I'm out of that rumour loop I guess.

Hope we sign him so after one bad game he can be called Laminated Cone... or you guys can just use it I guess.

There was a weak one a few weeks back, nothing in it I wouldn't think

Is there are rumour between us and him? I'm out of that rumour loop I guess.

Hope we sign him so after one bad game he can be called Laminated Cone... or you guys can just use it I guess.
Wouldn't be surprised if theres an interest hes a good defender but can't see us selling unless we get a daft offer

Nothing even close to getting over the line. Why are we not getting on with things

No need to panic, we still have a full week to get some players in, bed them into the team and then batter Spurs. No panic at all that we have signed a reserve keeper and that's about it. Nothing will be the same again, my arse!!!!

Don't care if people think I'm negative, so far this pre season has been rubbish!

Oops forgot about Gueye!!!

No need to panic, we still have a full week to get some players in, bed them into the team and then batter Spurs. No panic at all that we have signed a reserve keeper and that's about it. Nothing will be the same again, my arse!!!!

Don't care if people think I'm negative, so far this pre season has been rubbish!

I'd have been fuming at this if it was a BK summer so I'm not gonna let people pull the wool over my eyes.

I think this summer has been massively frustrating and I'm fed up hearing the excuses rolled out.

Get on with business and prove our intentions. Otherwise it's all meaningless drivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back