Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he posts rubbish, in a satirical ITK manner. He's not, and it just adds nothing to the thread. It's boring.

Mate the whole thread is boring. So called ITKs and forum sycophantic banter with almost 1500 pages dedicated to each player we've signed. Makes the day go by tho.

You may recall I once informed the forum that Jermaine Beckford was signing.

As far as I'm aware there is 0% chance Lukaku will be sold this summer.
I was frequenting bluekipper back then mate. Respectfully, was back then the last time you have received ITK information?

Can't believe we are actually considering Bony as a replacement for Lukaku.

We're not. The Club want Bony as a backup/partner to Lukaku.

Reckon Romelu will sign a new £100k+ deal this Summer with a release Clause a promise of a move next Summer - think Koeman wants to show him that we're going in the right direction under him.

There must be better players than Bony at City who we can get in a part-exchange deal. Either Mangala and Otamendi are going to be surplus to requirements, why not one of them?

We're not. The Club want Bony as a backup/partner to Lukaku.

Reckon Romelu will sign a new £100k+ deal this Summer with a release Clause a promise of a move next Summer - think Koeman wants to show him that we're going in the right direction under him.
A promise for a move next Summer is ridiculous mate. Why bother with a new contract then?

I was frequenting bluekipper back then mate. Respectfully, was back then the last time you have received ITK information?

No mate. I just don't post a lot of what I know from various sources inside and in my part (considerable) third party club sources

It just attracts the wrong sort of people on here.

But he posts rubbish, in a satirical ITK manner. He's not, and it just adds nothing to the thread. It's boring.
Mate you've got people in here who seriously think we'll be relegated. A bit of humour in an itk way isn't the worst. There's nothing happening so let it fly hombre.

There must be better players than Bony at City who we can get in a part-exchange deal. Either Mangala and Otamendi are going to be surplus to requirements, why not one of them?
There is a reason mangala and otamendi are surplus to requirements....they aren't good enough. Can't believe your suggesting part exchanging stones and replacing him with a player that stones is going to replace at city.

image.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back