Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but Holgate got Stones out of trouble on Wednesday, Stones is worth a lot more money then Mori and the chances are he will start ahead of him but if he goes with Mori and Jags I would have just as much confidence as I would a Jags Stones partnership.

I just trust Stones more than Funes mate.

Got nothing against Funes either, just would go with the best player for the position while he's here

Its the Express mate......news paper of the moron don't believe a word of that

Wouldn't wipe my arse with that rag its worse than the scum
:lol: I must admit, I don't know which papers are reliable and which aren't. It made it onto the BBC app, if that makes it any better.

Internet foruming isn't for you angel delight, I fear for your sanity. Information is passed on in good faith, upto you how you process it.

If you are ready to believe anybody on the internet without realising the multitude of things that can change between info changing hands then that's on you. Fume about lack of signings by all means but get over the obsession with Esk mate.
Listen you massive bellwhiff, I've told you before that I have no idea what you're on about with this Angel Delight stuff.

Mods, can you please do whatever it is you do with IP tracking stuff to correct the delusions in this maniac's head?
Stop it please fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back