Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people have a problem with the burden of proof here. Feel free to lose your cool or express dismay at an apparent lack of transfer activity - but don't ask people to provide evidence just to alleviate your own nicker-wetting tendencies.

I personally don't feel great about the situation but I'm happy to give credence to the relevant ITKs until they're proved wrong. Only then may I pick up my pitchfork and join you... if I was arsed enough about lynching someone else for mistakenly spreading positivity about something we ultimately have no control over.

Can you link me to ANY ITK getting a single thing correct in the last 6months mate?

Injuries permitting I can't see it. Especially with Mccarthy and Barry more in tune with the rest of the team, if he was signed a couple more weeks back I'd say so.

Unless he was signed to be a starter meaning all these centre mids we are bidding on is just fantasy talk.

He wasnt signed as first choice, but until we get "better" players in he will be starting, Koeman clearly rates him above McCarthy.

You watch the game yesterday?

Apart from the peno, he was excellent.
Hope he is mate. Not writing the lad off by any means, I like the sound of him. I meant in the general sense of signing these witsels and carvalhios he would be a squad filler in that respect. If he is first team then I will look forward to watching him

If it's so easy to sign players and we should have signed loads already then I don't understand why the moaners are moaning about there 'only' being 3 and a half weeks left until the window closes.

That should be enough time to sign at least twenty seven players. It's easy to sign players after all. I got Messi to Everton on FM.

If it's so easy to sign players and we should have signed loads already then I don't understand why the moaners are moaning about there 'only' being 3 and a half weeks left until the window closes.

That should be enough time to sign at least twenty seven players. It's easy to sign players after all. I got Messi to Everton on FM.

You didnt tho mate, thats a lie.

Messi would never join Everton on FM.

Injuries permitting I can't see it. Especially with Mccarthy and Barry more in tune with the rest of the team, if he was signed a couple more weeks back I'd say so.

Unless he was signed to be a starter meaning all these centre mids we are bidding on is just fantasy talk.

I think we may find out fairly quickly that Mr.Koeman is not a big fan of McCarthy, and that Gueye will start ahead of him.

Koeman's reactions to McCarthy settling for soft option sideways and backwards passing yesterday spoke volumes, he was raging about the abject negativity in the play of McCarthy.

Im serious mate.

Theres a lack of ITKs actually calling anything correctly.

Nobody called the Moshiri deal
Nobody called Gibsons contract
Nobody called Stickleback signing
Nobody called Walsh
Nobody called Gueye

Am I missing something here?

I'm wary of this... but okay - ITKnowledge is not a constant stream of perfect information, just smatterings of info imparted as and when the ITK's respective contacts within the club get the chance to speak to them or pass something on. Some of those things happened quickly and some were coordinated to happen 'under wraps', as is reasonable business acumen for something like an effective club takeover.

If we start the season without another 3/4 additions, including a keeper, you can count on my input to the collective fume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back